30 Blogs With Handmade Thank You Note Ideas
January 6, 2013 | in Nannies
Receiving a gift for a special occasion, celebrating a milestone, or simply having the assistance of someone dear to you in a time of need inspires real gratitude, a feeling that’s eloquently expressed with a personalized thank you note. When your notes are handmade, they express an even greater sentiment, showing the recipient that you were touched enough to put real effort into sending them a token of your thanks. These 30 blogs offer plenty of information, how-to advice and inspiration for thank you notes, and can help you make special ones of your very own.
Holiday Gift Thank You Notes
The winter holidays are a very hectic time, rife with gift exchanges and festive gatherings. When the smoke clears and life resumes some semblance of normalcy, you’re faced with the task of sending thank you notes for all of the gifts that you were fortunate enough to receive. These five blogs offer inspiration, ideas and even some step-by-step assistance to make the process run a bit more smoothly and provide you with plenty of ideas to adapt for your own handmade notes.
- Sample Thank You Notes for Christmas Gifts
- 6 Steps to Writing a Thank You Note – Holiday Edition
- Thank Yous at the Holidays
- Write Thank-You Notes for Holiday Presents
- Thank You Notes For Holiday Gifts
Birthday Gift Thank You Notes
When someone who cares about you takes the time to select a gift in celebration of your birth, taking a moment out of your day to show your appreciation with a handmade, handwritten thank you note shows that you appreciate the gesture and are grateful for their consideration. These five blog entries are filled with information about birthday thank you notes, inspiration and ideas for creating your very own cards and practical ideas for managing the list of people who deserve your thanks.
- How to Write a Thank You Note for a Birthday Present
- Your Opinion: The “Controversy” of Birthday Party Thank-you Cards
- Documenting Birthday Gifts + Thank You Cards
- Birthday Party Thank You Notes
- The Best Thank You Notes for Birthday Gifts
Wedding Gift Thank You Notes
Making the decision to share the rest of your life with someone that you love can be one of the most exciting and overwhelming experiences you ever have. It also inspires those closest to you to provide you with the things that they think you’ll find useful as you go about the business of building a life together. Once you’ve returned from the honeymoon and are settling into that life, these five blogs can help you make, manage and navigate the delicate world of etiquette regarding your thank you notes.
- Wedding Thank-You Notes: A Small Thing That’s a Big Deal
- Wedding Thank You Note Etiquette
- Wedding Thank You Notes: A Complete Guide
- Wedding Thank-You Notes: The Fill-in-the-Blank Edition
- Writing Thank You Cards for Wedding Gifts
Baby Shower Thank You Notes
Creating a new life that you’ll forever be responsible for is a heady prospect, and an adventure that never truly ends. At your baby shower you’ll receive a variety of clothing and items designed to help welcome your little bundle of joy into the world; these five blogs will help you find the best ideas for making and sending thank you notes to show your appreciation for everyone that’s sharing in your excitement.
- How to Write a Thank You Note for a Baby Shower Gift
- Thank You Note Idea Generator
- Baby Shower Thank You Note Etiquette
- Baby Thank You Wording – 4 Thank You Note Samples
- Baby Shower Thank You Poems For Your Guests and Hostess
Kids’ Thank You Notes
Teaching kids the importance of showing gratitude and appreciation for the things that others give them isn’t always easy. Working together to create and send personalized thank you cards for gifts and special occasions can be a very effective way of driving the point home, while also ensuring that everyone who provided him with a gift feels as if their contribution was appreciated. These five blog entries feature tips and inspiration for kids’ thank you notes, and can help generate the perfect idea for the notes you make together.
- Thank You Notes for Kids
- Thank You Notes: Quick Ideas for Kids
- 5 Tips for Writing Thank-You Notes With Kids
- Thank-you Note Tips for Children
- Writing Thank You Notes
General Purpose Thank You Notes
Because there are so many occasions in life for which you should express your gratitude to another person, it’s a good idea to have a supply of general purpose thank you notes on hand to dash off a personalized message at a moment’s notice. These five blogs are filled with ideas, inspiration and instructions for how to create thank you notes that you can keep a stock of in the name of preparation.
- 13 Homemade Thank-You Note Ideas
- Homemade Thank You Cards
- Card Ideas for the Not-So-Crafty
- Handmade Gift Messages and Thank You Notes
- Blog Post: Handmade Thank You Cards
Comments are closed.